Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16

Bon Jour! Today was a fabulous day in St. Madaleine because I was able to spend some time with Ryan!! The kids worked in St. Hyacinthe this morning and after lunch we were "unleashed" to go see the kids! ;) We were warned not to pet the dogs while we were visiting with our children, so while I wanted to wrap my arms around Ryan's dog and give him a big hug, I refrained from doing so.... This was NOT easy!
Ryan, dog and I spent the afternoon walking the campus, sitting on the picnic table in the garden, hanging out in his room and spending time with his friends. They are all very proud of their dogs and they are constantly hugging and petting them. It is very touching to watch. Here are some of the MANY pictures I took today:
Darcie and her dog. I took this one for you, Jamie!


Ryan, Darcie, and Meredith with their dogs.

Meredith and her dog.

Ryan and Michael loving on their dogs.

Finally relaxing after a hard days work!!

1 comment:

  1. Keisha, I really appreciate your making a picture of Darcie and her dog, just for me. All of the pictures were great and I can tell how happy their dogs are making them all!

    ReplyDelete